Wednesday 31 August 2011

I Heart Myself


Have you ever bought something in a rush without trying it on first? I'm sure a few of you have. Well, thats the story of this cropped sweater I'm wearing. After a few hours of walking around in the Bangkok heat, I came across this sweater in a tiny store. I was pretty exhausted by then and didn't bother to try it on or even take a proper look at it. Surprisingly, the size was perfect but the bigger surprise was what was written on the back. It had "I LOVE" on the front so it was a bit naive of me to assume that the back would be empty. So instead of typical t-shirts with "I Love New York" or something similar, it had "I Love Myself". Obviously I do love myself or I think I do but to wear it on a sweater, NOT COOL.

Sweater, Jeans & Necklace: Thailand/ Watch: Gucci/ Hat: Cotton On/ Turquoise Bracelet: Diva/ Belt: Valley Girl/ Shoes: Romwe

Once again, I would like to request all you lovelies who haven't voted for my picture "JC This or JC That" (below) for the Solestruck's Photobooth Contest on their facebook page to please spare a few minutes of your time and vote for my picture HERE. Thank you to all who have voted for me and please do vote for me again since a person can vote once everyday and this goes on for a week.


THANK YOU SO MUCH :)


15 comments:

  1. Haha... I have those moments where I buy something on a mad rush and then regret it later on. That's I am so careful when I buy statement shirts with prints I cannot understand lol.

    By the way, I cast my vote for your photo :) G'luck! Hope you win.

    Cheers!

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything in this post.From the hat to the cropped sweater to everything.LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! the bracelet the wedges and everything!& now m going to vote for you and hope u win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS LOOK!! the sweatshirt is so bold...and very nicely paired with the high-waisted bottoms. adore the hat and striped wedges!! the accesories add a fun touch!


    ♡Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heart your shoes and your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shoes and beautiful shirt :o)
    truskawka-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute ! I love your hat,belt and jeans :)
    http://ilovemyoldlevis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit :] and the sweater is cute.
    I just voted and I'll try to vote everyday. I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute little sweater! I loved the cropped look, too!!

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you combine these pieces!!
    Love your shoes!
    You look adorable!!^^


    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your shoes. You look adorable!

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!!!! you look great!!! the outfit is just awesome!!!!I like every single piece you wear!!!
    Cheers
    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE all those shoes!!!


    emilybayley
    http://fashionwallfleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really really appreciate your blog. thank you so much for your comment. I now fallow you on fb, lookbook and blogger. keep in touch! xx from france

    ReplyDelete