Monday 8 August 2011

Yielding to Temptation


I got this shoe earlier this week from Wittner and I absolutely love it. 
 I have been trying to control my spendings but I just couldn't resist to take a bite at this one. I was kinda worried in the beginning because of the heel since I’m not so used to wearing high heels. But this one is oh so comfortable. I was so happy that (like I always do with my new comfortable heels) I did my happy dance and started running around inside the house with excitement. 
This shoe is so perfect that I don’t want to wear it… I’m scared I’ll spoil it :) 



18 comments:

  1. oh gosh. I've been eye-ing on that pair of shoes for ages! lucky girl, you!

    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are peng! o; I love them! Hahaa, how could you not buy those? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoes!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. Following you now!

    XO, Liza
    fashion over groceries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are gorgeous - they are very Miu Miu like yeah?
    Wittner do have some great shoes!!

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah I have these too!

    I featured them in an outfit post not long ago:

    http://www.amuseabout.com/what-i-wore/wearing-the-pants/

    Needless to say, you have great taste!


    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  6. beutiful shoes ;) i love your blog <3
    follow each other sweety? follow me i'll follow you back i ptomise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shoes!! what a great buy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. So in love with these...They look fabulous <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shoes! They look like a pair of miu miu pumps! <3

    i'm a new follower. hope you can follow back? :)

    http://thepinklemonadegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I love them!!!
    The color too, it's very unusual!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh goodness! They are so cute. And extremely high, but the fact that they are comfy is KEY :)

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanx for your comment sweety ..this shoes are awesome!La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful shoes my dear!

    ReplyDelete