Thursday 18 August 2011

Faux Fur or Pet Possum??


I'm not that type of a person who is lucky when it comes to competitions. So I don't bother entering because I know I won't win. But lately, I have been entering every competition that comes my way. Maybe its becuase the prizes for most of these competitions are Jeffrey Campbell shoes... 
But who won't take their chances when it comes to Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I know I won't but I just WISH I win it all. I already have my eye on some of his shoes.
The first draw for the competition is tomorrow.. Fingers crossed :)

Anyway, yesterday was one of those days where the alarm tends to be softer than usual. Got up a bit late so didn't have time to be picky with my clothes. Grabbed the first thing I saw when I opened my cupboard. I was pretty happy with the result because I was comfy and well integrated for a speed-walk.
I had to carry my faux-fur vest incase it got cold during the evening which it did (Good call on that). But during the day, it looked like I was carrying a dead animal!

Sweater and Scarf: Bhutan/ Pants: Thailand/ Bag: Mulberry Alexa/ Heels: Jessica Buurman
Necklace: Diva/ Rings: Gift from Mom


24 comments:

  1. you look beautiful in this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I think I liked all these pics on FB, hahaa. :D

    http://fashionablyembraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the fur and shoes!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that you weren't able to follow my blog..that happened to me before...but please try again and see if it works.
    I'll be following you...really hope it works.

    Piksty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your shoes and bag are good match sweety ;) pretty look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there,
    I'm only new to your blog but I love it already!
    I hope you can check mine out too and we can follow each other?

    Kendra
    x

    Stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes!

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit :) <3 You're so cute :p kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Those shoes rock! You have great style. I am your newest follower!

    Erin
    www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cant wait to see your new shoes..... i'll check your FB page for updates

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment!! <3
    You are very beautiful and I like your style!! :))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bag, looks somewhat similar to the blue one I have (featured in my lastest Rome photo diary!)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow i totally can relate.i rarely almost never join giveaways/contests becoz i feel ill never win.haha goOdluck to you though.;) i hope we can be blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear and thanks for your comment on my blog! If you want we shoud follow each other. Let me know and I'll do the same. there is a new post on my blog. Kisses!

    http://entrophiabehindgreeneyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it all !! Great outfit ... I really like ur jewelry and ur shoes !!!
    Thanks for ur amazing comment :)

    http://rocknrealprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ur necklace&shoes are lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the necklaces and shoes!
    I followed :)
    chloe-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, my dream bag. :) thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing look :)
    love the neckless

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. i luh-v those necklaces! where did you get them? my sister would be so jealous, she has been searching for ones just like those!

    i heart your blog, maybe you could check out mine?

    x

    www.shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete