Saturday 6 August 2011

I got high on cupcake :)


When I woke up this morning, I was really excited since we were planning on going to the city to look around and shop. But when I opened the window, it was the gloomest day ever (Yes, I just made up my own word and I like doing that). I was so bummed but I didn't let that stop me becuase I hadn't been to the city since I got here (which was like a month, just incase). And I'm glad I did because I got a great deal on this leather jacket which was originally for $100. You want to know how much I paid? Just $19.. I couldn't resist not buying it and it was the only piece in my size. I also finally found a leopard printed boyfriend blazer which was sold out a few months back had been restocked.. and that too, was the only peice in my size. Therefore, today was just my lucky day :)

After all the shopping, I bought myself a big cupcake
....LOVED IT... 
thought it was the most appropriate celebratory food.... 
got high on the icing!!

 Skirt & Belt: ValleyGirl/ Top & Sweater: Thailand/ Stockings: Asos/ Casio watch: MonkeySwag/
Bag & Uggs: Hobart/ Necklace: Gift from my best friend.



16 comments:

  1. I hate gloomy days. But it never ruined my plans. The tights are so gorgeous. I get high on those sweets too. btw. I added you on facebook as Thea Peralta

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty lady! That looks like a delicious treat :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your sweet comment, im the same i always have to have black in my outfit its a safe color!
    www.makeaboldstatement.blogspot.com
    x,
    sagalina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt! Sounds like a lovely day!

    Thank you for the lovely comment.

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable outfit. love that bag! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit- it's very cute!
    I hate when that happens! Because I dress way easier for Summer than Winter, because you just need so many layers for the cold weather and I can't coordinate them well. s:

    http://fashionablyembraced.blogspot.com/
    Please visit! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like you had a great day!! :)
    Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh gotta love a cupcake high

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there¨
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
    I love the tights you're wearing the picts!

    Toodles!
    Giorgia

    www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome...love your skirt.

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    i see your comment on fashiolista, great blog !, the outfit it's amazing ! i love the stocking, very original !
    sorry for my english !


    http://creandomiarmario.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great way to rock the UGGs! I love how you styled your skirt & shirt.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. the skirt is awesome and the shirt looks cute, like the outfit.
    your blog is really cool, like it a lot.

    check out my blog, would love to have you as a new follower too... ;)

    www.thefashionnerd.com

    ReplyDelete