Monday 22 August 2011

Wedges and Spikes!


I received these shoes from Jessica Buurman on friday and I absolutely love it. I can't wait to wear them especially the "Killer" flats which is inspired by Christian Louboutin Rollerspike. The feel of it and the quality of the shoe is awesome. It is also very reasonably priced.

The first shoe "Iuxx" which is inspired by Acne is on Sale. You lovelies should definitely visit her website for more runway inspired shoes and accessories. If you can handle high heels and love bright colors, check out the pumps (inspired by YSL and Christian Louboutin) in the new arrival section. They are gorgeous and perfect for the upcoming summer :)

Don't forget to use the 5% discount voucher!

Just 1 week left till the giveaway ends so don't forget to enter here!

  

23 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with those wedges...

    Btw thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'm originally from Nepal. Do you know anyone from there?

    http://am-better-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those spiky shoes look so fun!!

    http://shayyyyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wedges are very cute!

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes with the spikes! very medieval.

    x. jill
    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, these are simply stunning!! love both pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both! Fabulous!


    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING! : )
    thank you for your lovely comment!
    I´m your new follower! i would really appreciate if you will visit my blog and become a follower if you like it : )
    have a nice day!

    Laura from http://wannabeblondelaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great wedges!! I would really like to have them in my collection...
    xoxo

    Thedressingbooth

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning shoes! I'm jealous now :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great buys! They are so stunning.

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shoes. Amazing.
    Nice day...

    Nicollette <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these pictures ! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh!! I nearly died when I saw those flats with spikes!!! WOWWWWWWWW I really really NEED them!

    http://stylingbyalejandra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these shoes so much!! I literally want to reach into my monitor and grab the shoes!!!!!!!

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you so much for your lovely support dear! it really means so much to me :)

    those wedges are amazing and such killer flats!
    love your blog - its so great to see aussie blogs online :D
    following you, it would be so great if you wanted to follow me back?

    jessie x
    the weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice and pretty shoes :)

    http://therebellioussaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. those flats are perfect!!
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both pairs..are...PHENOMENAL!! way to rock it!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete