Thursday 25 August 2011

My New Lady Love


Its been couple of days since I've haven't been feeling well and have spent most of my time in my bed watching videos on youtube. Because I haven't been able to get out of bed, I don't have an outfit post. While I was in my bed, browsing through the net, I came across this. 
Kristen Stewart on the cover of W Magazine September 2011 Issue. I was fff-ying shocked because she looks so darn beautiful. I'm not a biggest fan of her but after looking through these pictures, I've fallen head over heels.
I'm sorry Mila "sexy eyes" Kunis, I think I just got myself a new lady love :)

What do you lovelies think?



Photographs by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott 
Styled by Edward Enninful
September 2011



Read More Here!

10 comments:

  1. Damn true! She's so stunning on those photos! First time I saw the magazine I was like, who's this gorgeous lady? I can't believe it's K-stew. Whoa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been a fan of KStew long before she became famous for her role as Bella. She has one of the loveliest faces in Hollywood and I so love her spunky outfits. But she is so stunning when she glams up like she did here.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a gracious comment. By the way, I'm from the Philippines.

    Followed you now, it would be awesome if we followed each other.

    Cheers!

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never known that was her. o: Ohmygosh, she looks stunning! I guess I wouldn't have guessed it was her because she's quite a tomboy. ;D

    http://fashionablyembraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is another side of K.Stew I haven't seen and I like it!
    She looks unreal - so much better than her normal plain Jane look, if you ask me!!

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This editorial is so FAB!!
    She look so stunning, I'm glad I saw her other side!! ;)



    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous gorgeous editorial! thx for sharing this post, looove her make up!

    ps thx for commenting on my post, much appreciated! love ur blog, following now! pls do follow mine too via google friend connect if u havent already, it'll mean so much to me! thx :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks amazing ont his photos! It's good to stay home sometimes :)
    love
    Cookie

    ReplyDelete