Thursday 4 August 2011

A big FAT smiley face!


Every time I'm about to write a post, I can hear my better half telling me "not about the weather". So I've tried my best to keep it as low as I can about the weather. But for this post I have to write it becuase it has been so lovely for a couple of days. The weather out here seems to be getting much better. Its not as warm and sunny as it is in the mainland but its alright. At least I don't have to wrap myself in layers of clothes before leaving the house. 
So yesterday.. it was warm and sunny..16 degrees to be precise. Some of you might think that 16 degrees is not warm enough but it is, for a place that is so close to Antarctica. The weather being so unpredictable and not going above 13 degrees during winter or sometimes even 11 degrees (sucks big time).


See the holes in my stockings? That's me celebrating a rise in 3 degrees over the past month!!!

Sweater, Bag, Shoes & Bracelets: Thailand/ Stockings: Asos/ Skirt: Supre/ Casio Watch: MonkeySwag
Earring, Necklace & Rings: gift from Mom

23 comments:

  1. aww, such a nice sweater<3

    Bloggy Betty ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, comfy warm outfit ^__^
    I think i'm going to shop for some fall clothing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. Love your earrings and bracelet.

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely sweater!!!
    www.soyfrivolita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I love this pullover <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sweater makes me smile!

    PvdH -designer and illustrator

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so in love with this Smiley Sweater. This is just wonderful. And not just this, everything it's amazing. 1kiss

    http://getcult.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh - it has been so lovely here too! It has been 24 degrees and sunny outside. Feels way too weird in August!?
    I did make the most of it though and sat out in the sun trying to get a head start on my tan!!
    You look lovely - cute sweater!!

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THIS LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! NICExXX
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)

    ReplyDelete
  10. really fun look! i'm loving this sweater -- its so unique! great blog -- following :)

    visit me and join my juicy couture giveaway!!

    xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your stockings and sweaterr <3

    xo, Queentastic

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice sweater!


    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute sweater :) I guess u made everyone smile by wearing that sweater on that day? hehe

    thx for commenting on my post, do follow if u haven't already, much appreciated~~ I'm following u now!

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sweater is amazing! It's impossible not to smile :)

    xoxo
    Undisclosed Behaviour

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that sweater its so adorable, I love how you styled your hair too with the laid back look!

    Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog! :D
    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the knitted smiley face sweater! You put together a lovely outfit =D. following for sure

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your outfit :D Your t-shirt is so nice
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello nice blog ... I like ... follow you ... I'll wait on my blog, in return for ... kiss

    www.zagufashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice outfit :] I especially love your stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your outfit is adorable, I really like the sweater and you are so beautiful.
    I'm totally following you, would you like to follow me back? :)

    http://am-better-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete