Tuesday 16 August 2011

One in a million!


Its safe to say that I'm wearing a collection of a few of my best finds. The jacket was bought a few weeks ago and I even wore it in a previous post here. I have been looking for a leather jacket for quite sometime. On my last shopping trip, I saw one in Valley Girl and even requested them to put it on hold for me. But then I found this awesome one in Dotti for less than a quarter of the orginal price. Not tooo shabby!! It was THE only piece, and it was in MY size. Guess it was just meant to be mine. 
On the other hand, there are some items that I just cannot find in my size no matter how many shops (online as well) I visit. Like a nice pair of high-waisted leather shorts.

Got the top in Bangkok on my way here in July and I paid about $3 for it. It was hanging on a rack and I couldnt believe that no one took it. I grabbed it the minute I saw it and went straight to the counter. Didn't check the size, didn't try it on!

Tell me about your lucky finds, one that was "meant to be".

Jacket: Dotti/ Top & Necklace: Thailand/ Skirt: Supre/ Stocking: Ebay/ Boots: Bhutan (Back home)/
Bag: Gucci


18 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to found that single piece of clothing that's also in your size!
    Faith I tell ya... :P
    Love the outfit ^__^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute, i love the leather jacket a lot , thanks for the comment on my blog, i'm following now, visit back some time :)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag! When I first saw it in the first picture, I thought it was a PB's bag. But apparently not! :D
    Great post. :)

    http://fashionablyembraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is gorgeous - I adore your top,I love leopard print :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously all of my favorites here...leopard + leather + polka dot stockings! the jacket fits you so well...great find!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that jacket! It's gorgeous, one of my favorite leather jackets I've seen!
    http://cassidy-lee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jacket and top combo - you look bad ass! :)
    I haven't really had many 'meant to be' moments with shopping, haha. I'll let you know when I do, though! ;)

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you're mixing browns and blacks in this post! Great look. My lucky find also came in the form of a leather jacket when I went to a Mackage sample sale in May - I found the perfect leather jacket marked down 70% !!!

    xx from Montreal,

    Sarah
    I Bleed Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit especially the tights.
    I'd really like it if we followed each other.

    Pikstysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sweetie! gorgeous look! love the tights and the leopard shirt. Have a nice day!;) Kisses
    Olaya B
    ladyinboho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your so pretty love your jacket! want your legs <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit is fabulous!!^^
    You look really amazing! ;)


    Yes yes,I'm following, follow back.


    P.S. First GIVEAWAY on FASHION IMPERATIVE! Check it out! :)


    xoxo
    Antonia

    fashionimperative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. meu favorito é uma jaqueta jeans com pele na gola,foi barata na época e a tenho até hoje!!!!Pena que aqui no Brasil as botas até os joelhos estejam muito caras,acho-as tão bonitas!
    http://fashionayre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the tights & the leopard shirt together !!!!

    http://rocknrealprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh thanks!
    I Love this outfit, your jacket is great
    And I say a big YES to following each other!

    xoxo

    http://fashionardenter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. last month I was waiting for an information about if I get into the university and I couldnt just sit at home so I call my friends and they were about to go shopping so I went with them to disturb myself and I saw it, the perfect dress in H&M It turned out a lil' too long but who cares and It cost maybe 5$ and I got into my university

    love your shoes!
    xoxo
    cookie

    ReplyDelete