Friday 15 July 2011

A glimpse of Mr. Postman!


Today was actually the first day I decided to walk to Uni even though the weather forecast said it would be 4 bloody degrees cold. But to be honest, it wasn't as cold and miserable as I thought it would be. I kinda started feeling really warm mid-way towards Uni.. don't know if it was becuase I was walking absolutely fast or just that the weather made me a bit too happy. I don't know but all I know was that I was HAPPY for the first time with no complains about the weather in Hobart. You can see in the third picture below why I was happy today with the weather. It was the perfect day to walk.. with the sun shining, the skies clear blue and the snow fall in Mt. Wellington. I'm so glad I decided to walk today.

 
Espirt (edc): Jacket/ Mulberry: Alexa Bag/ Neck-Warmer: HongKong/ Boots: Kelsi Dagger/ 
Top and Jeans: Thailand/ Sunglasses: RayBan Wayfarer


8 comments:

  1. Wow, the view in one of the photo's is stunning! o: The mountains are a true beauty.
    + I love your bag! Want one like that. You whole outfits gorgeous! [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. How strange to see that other side of the world, other people are dying of cold and hot! beautiful outfits =)
    http://thecateyesmf.blogspot.com/ looks my blog please!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your boots!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so warm and cosy - not to mention gorgeous! :)

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. comprei uma bota azul de cano alto mas ela não tem o cano alto como as suas, abração desde Brasil!
    beauty boots, i would wanna so much for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your bag :) I love your blog so I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mulberry = gorgeous. Love the blog!

    Carly x
    www.xoxocolorvibe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely, thanks for your comment. Very well put together outfit! I literally live in my over-the-knee black suede boots in winter. And yes, you need to go to Paris! Nice blog, I'm following. Follow me back if you'd like.

    xx

    http://y-amour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete