Saturday 23 July 2011

Candy Warmth


 I find it really hard to shop here in Australia, whether in stores or online. And being here in Hobart makes it even worse since Hobart is a tiny place and there's only a few shopping malls. The fewer stores makes it harder to find clothes in my size. Every time I see something really cool and awesome, I try to look for my size and its gone.. there are sizes above but the smaller sizes are always sold out. Sometimes the smallest sizes are also a little too big for me. Its a big disappointment that's why I end up not going shopping at all.


This is the first boyfriend blazer that I bought and one of my "lucky finds". It was the last piece in the whole store and it was my size and on sale. I've been so crazy about these blazers that I have about 6 others in different colors. I don't know what it is about them that every time I see one, I just want to buy it. The sweater is from a thrift store back home and I just love the color of it.. 
reminds me of a cotton candy.

Boyfriend Blazer: Cotton On/ Sweater: Thrift Store/ Stockings & Socks: Ebay/ 
Shoe & Necklace: Thailand/ Bag: Gucci

18 comments:

  1. you look amazing! love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    You look fantastic :) Perfect outfit :)

    kisses,
    Klaudia B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic and warm! Do they have a Dome in Hobart!? I know they are in Malaysia but I have never seen them anywhere else?

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gosh! Your look is perfect!

    Kisses,
    Mari
    (www.teenagerm.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color! (I love peach, that's probably why, hahaa. (;) + Boyfriend Blazers were very popular in Spring, I think it was... But there is definitely something about them that you just instantly fall in love with them! Awesome outfit! <3 -Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look pretty as always.
    imy <3
    and I love the last photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great necklace! Love it!

    Love, P
    http://styleyourimage.blogspot.com

    PS, I'm now following you, please follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love these photos! your accessories and blazer are amazing also. stumbled across your blog and now am a follower as i adore it :)

    please follow back when you can as i've just started mine and i'd really appreciate it! thank you <3

    www.biancaallegra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, baby, you look marvellous here!
    I love looking at your photos, really :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for your lovely comment dear :)
    you look so wonderful with that lovely outfit . wanna follow each other ? let me know if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so chic! good luck with finding nice shopping spots:) but you're actually quite lucky you're not tempted to spend a lot ;)


    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. your blazer is so cute. I love your dress too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you matched those polka dot leggings with knee high socks :)

    Just followed u as you mentioned on my blog.

    http://bombsh3ll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE THE ENTIRE LOOK!!! the shoes, the stockings the socks...perfect!!!
    thanks for your lovely comment!! following you now...follow back???
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this look. simply chic <3


    http://gabriella-olivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for stopping by at my blog and for your lovely comment! I would love to follow each-other! Following now
    Love the outfit and the pics! The necklace is great!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  17. excellent outfit! I love necklaces <3

    e-cathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete