Tuesday 19 July 2011

Carpark Crisis!


Today was just not my day. I was too lazy and cold in the morning that I decided to drive to Uni. I reached there to find out that there were no parking.. not even one for my tiny little blue car. Thought I would park it in the 2wheeler park and buy two tickets to make up for it. But then, didn't want to take the risk of getting a fine. Can get a dress with that much money... A DRESS... 
aahhhh.. 
A NEW DRESS!!!!!.....  

Anywhoo, new semester started and I need to buy textbooks. The sad thing is that each one cost a little over hundred dollars.Now this is where the rational disision making thing in my brain starts ranting.. and my brain is all like:
"TEXTBOOKS Vs New JC SHOES!!!"

What do you lovelies think I should do? 

Aviator Jacket: Cotton On/ Skirt: Valley Girl/ Bag: Mulberry/ Boots: Shop in Thimphu.

6 comments:

  1. awesome jacket!!

    Bloggy Betty ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your alexa. thanks so much for stopping by! i've been looking for the perfect shearling jacket for a while now but i still haven't found one :( xx opinionslave
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is so long and pretty! I love your Alexa bag, and the skirt is gorgeous too!

    Carly x
    www.xoxocolorvibe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn. That sucks that textbooks are so expensive but what can you do? :(

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway where you can win a $75 Shopbop voucher here:

    http://aprilialove.com/2011/07/win-a-75-shopbop-voucher/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bag is so cute :)
    and i love the outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete