Sunday 30 September 2012

It's A Jeans World


One thing I absolutely hate is wearing jeans. I haven't worn jeans in the longest time and every time I feel like wearing one, I usually go for my jeggings which are way more comfortable. Jeans I find it so stiff and I don't know why but I usually end up freezing in a pair of jeans. But this pair of awesome levis jeans which belongs to my baby sister is the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. I think it's the first pair of jeans that I find it even more comfortable than my jeggings, that's why I've been living in these for the past week. I try not to repeat what I wear but this one I just can't stop wearing :)

Blazer: Cotton On/ Top: CPS Chaps, Thailand  /Jeans: Levis/ Shoes & Clutch: Jessica Buurman
Watch: Gucci/ Necklace & Ring: Mom's

6 comments:

  1. Those jeans are super cute! I am the same way, don't like jeans too much :)

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blazer and clutch are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning sweetie!
    love your pumps and your blazer
    Very beautiful!
    kisses from Greece!
    ttp://styleflakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sense for fashion is simply amazing!! loving your blog and style <3
    visit me:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    k.

    ReplyDelete