Monday 17 September 2012

Angry Bald Spot


These were taken weeks back when my besties and I were bored and decided to take some pictures at a restaurant while having some hot chocolate with some deserts. These poses are what my bestie wanted me to do, something way different to what I usually post... It didn't turn out the way they wanted even though I tried my very best. I was suppose to give my serious angry look but that didn't work since I can never be serious when I'm with these two ladies. The gushing wind didn't help either since it kept messing my hair and making me look a little bald as you can see in some of these pictures :) Anyway, overall it was a full fun packed day!

Tshirt: Thailand/ Jeans: Ten & Co/ Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Tardy/ Watch: Gucci/ Necklace: Mom's 

2 comments:

  1. Love the color of your jeans & those shoes!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking fab girl!
    love you killer heels.great pants too.
    Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete