Tuesday 4 September 2012

Chilly Side


September is here and it's starting to get to get little chilly. I think this is the first time I don't mind the cold weather that much.. I'm quite looking forward to it even though I prefer the hot warm weather. I guess it's because I'm kinda getting tired of wearing just shorts and a tee. But I know that by the time october comes around, I'll already be complaining about how much I hate the cold weather, lol.  

Sweater & Necklace: Thailand/ Stockings: ASOS/ Shoes: Jaspal Thailand/ Watch: Gucci

5 comments:

  1. Amazing! I believe in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see how can i put these in words, i really like your beauty, not as if you are those girls that are like barbies or so, but you're really charming, that skin spot that you have between your eyebrows reminds me of the Indian wives and your skin tone helps a lot on that association. Lovely! I hope you don't take my words wrong. Happy weekend!
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweater is a lovely design, awesome colours!

    http://juffielovesstyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete