Friday, 18 November 2011

They Came In Pairs


These came in today in the mail and I thought I might show you lovelies my latest purchases from ASOS. There was a 50% off sale going on for 48hrs a few weeks ago and I decided to get these and managed to get both of them for less than $90. The first one is the Luckie Glitter Loafers by Dunes in bronze glitter. When I first saw this, I knew I had to get it. It kinda reminded me of the Miu Miu glitter penny loafers which costs about $440 so this was a good bargain. 

The second one is the ASOS Pace Suede Double Strap Platforms in monochrome which is pretty awesome. I'm not really a big fan of high heel pumps, even though they do look freaking sexy. I tend to go for more closed up shoes like boots but this one I bought it anyway. The color wasn't my first choice, I actually wanted the multi but my boy told to me get this and I'm glad I did becuase it looks even more sexier in person.

This would be the first time I will be wearing gigantic heels (atleast for me) and hopefully won't wobble when I walk.

23 comments:

  1. Those glitter loafers are super-cool! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pairs look so awesome and freaky sexy! :*

    lennylemonade1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for your comment!, now following!
    great shoes btw :)
    xx

    - aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a steal! Those shoes are gorgeous and you got them for such great prices.

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those white heels are hot!!!

    I love your blog :D im now your follower so follow me back on http://cillalouise.blogspot.com/

    Keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they are both fab!! Love them!!
    Thanks for dropping by! Following you :)

    xoxo
    Dee-VineAnonyme

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG the first pair of shoes are amazing!I like glitters and I'm looking for some pairs of it, but in ASOS I have some problems with the number of my feet! Hope to find them also here in Italy in some shops!

    E. of mindthestyle! follow me back if you want!

    www.mindthestyle-italy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that glitter shoes! Amazing:) I follow you honey and feel Welcome for doing the same if you like my blog :) xoxo, Medo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know, I've never ordered anything from ASOS before -- I always see these amazing finds all over the internet on various blogs but I can never quite commit. I think that's going to have to change soon.

    I've added you to my favorite international blogs <3 I look forward to seeing more fashion posts!

    The Queen of Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Obserwuję i zapraszam do mnie :)
    kawaii-doll-kawaii-doll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful shoes!!! I'm following you now hope you follow back :)
    blackfashionbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my lord, I wish I had money, love both of these shoes!!

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey))
    Of cuz I am following u cuz it very intresting blog u have!
    U re so cute)

    Kisses from Russia)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. your blog really is amazing! i love it! :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I am Following you! See you on my blog! =D Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab pairs, I like the first one. It looks comfy and fun.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much :) love your loafers!! :)

    http://fashionbeautymylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg those sparkly loafers are too gorgeous!

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete