Monday 3 June 2013

My Rock Studs


These are my new Valentino rockstud inspired kitten heels from Jessica Buurman. I'm not a huge fan of kitten heels and ankle straps because I think kitten heels makes my feet look huge and long and to me ankle straps are just uncomfortable. But then when I tried it on, the comfort of these heels made me fall in love with it all over again. The first thing I fell in love with these pairs were how it's just a perfect marriage of pretty and punk. These heels are so girly yet at the same time, the studs and the straps gives makes the heels look quite cool. I just have one word for these heels and that is, it simply "rocks"!

10 comments:

  1. Love it!
    Beautiful shoes!
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That's such an amazingly 'rocking' pair of shoes!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those look just like the Valentino ones! super cute, looooove the red ones!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE and WANT them!

    www.passport-to-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing shoes! I love this red! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes are absolutely amazing!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the red ones! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so pretty!
    i love the red!
    Following you now :)

    would you like to follow eachother via gfc & bloglovin'?
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete