Sunday 23 June 2013

Green With Envy


Even though it is a little sad that I don't fit in my usual clothes, lately I've been very excited to wear all my clothes that were big for me before.. this jumpsuit being one of them. I looked at my first few outfit post pictures and I think I looked sick then and I can't believe that no one told me that. I mean I did get a lot of "you need to put on some weight" but I never saw myself as too thin. And it's not like I didn't try to gain some weight, it was just harder for me no matter how much I ate. I envied girls who could put on weight so easily and had a curvy body. But now that I have been putting on a lil weight (very slowly), I am getting closer to my goal and my daily routine to the gym have been making me feel so much better and healthier about myself. 

Jumpsuit & Earrings: Thailand/ Shoes: Zara/ Bag: Celine

11 comments:

  1. Perfect from head to toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i.love.this.look.
    i need to get some jumpsuits into my wardrobe ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! love the Celine bag :)
    I hope that u will visit my blog sometime
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Summer llok, love your bag!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of jumpsuit....

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous jumpsuit!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this jumpsuite and the shoes! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful outfit! I love the red shoes with the green.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete