Thursday 27 June 2013

Lacey Lace


Somehow I think dressing formal makes a person look much older.. Sadly, I don't do formal. I don't know what it is, maybe it's my height or just my baby sister who keeps growing day by day but these days I've been wanting to look older. I'll be turning 25 in a few months and don't know if it's a compliment or not but every time people see me with my baby sister, they think we are friends which to me is not good because she's just 13. Anyway, this is what I wore when I attended the RTA Fashion Show here. It was a formal even and since I don't do formal, this is my way. So do you lovelies think I did a good job trying to look older?? 

Shirt, Pants & Accessories: Thailand/ Shoes: Jessica Buurman/ Clutch: Gift/ Watch: Gucci

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!
    Wow this outfit is incredible :-)
    The heels are amazing.

    Stop by:
    http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lace! add that elegance in any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are gorgeous...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete