Saturday 8 June 2013

Fast And Easy


This has to be the easiest and the fastest piece of clothing I've put together. The cropped top had been in my closet for the longest time and I had no idea what I would pair that with until now. I have now been wearing the top more often with different bottoms. The reason behind me buying this top was the print, I really loved how it looked like those beautiful stain glass windows you see in churches. And these Chloe inspired boots from Jessica Buurman has to be by far my favorite and most worn shoes this summer since it goes with almost everything :)

Hat: Forever 21/ Top & Skirt: Thailand/ Bag: Alexander Wang/ Shoes: Jessica Buurman
Sunnies: RayBan/ Watch: Gucci

14 comments:

  1. stunning look! those shoes do look like the real deal!

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you look so good!
    I love this look so much, your maxi skirt is beyond gorgeous :-)

    Stop by:
    http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this skirt especially with these boots!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ;)
    http://kelyxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your look!
    want your boots
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is way too cool! I'm really loving your hat!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is great!
    I love how your shirt goes so well with the skirt!
    And your shoes look outstanding :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats a really fun outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your outfit is wow
    beautiful
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin?
    http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/?m=1
    kisses GlamourZONE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking Stunning On Stylish Collection

    Also visit >> www.wholesalesalwar.com


    Designer Salwar Kameez >> www.suratwholesaleshop.com

    Womens Wear Ethnic Collection >> www.indiansareestore.com

    Womens Wear Ethnic Collection >> www.fashionfiza.com

    ReplyDelete