Saturday 30 June 2012

Red Red Chillies


These pictures were taken a week back but somehow blogger hasn't been working for me. Everytime I logged in to do a post, it would allow me to post up the pictures but wouldn't allow me to write up a post. Anyway back to the outfit, I don't usually like to match my whole outfit so much but here I did unintentionally and only realized it after the pictures were taken and I was looking through them on my laptop. I don't think it looks too bad even though I see a lot of red but I love red (obviously).. oh well!! Another pair of jeans that belongs to my baby sister and like the other pair, I love this one too just because it is too darn comfortable and I could live in it forever.

Top: Thailand/ Jeans: Levis/ Shoes: Zara/ Bag & Watch: Gucci/ Necklace: India

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes!!
    The top is really
    cute and quirky :P

    What a sweet
    dog you have there!

    xx

    ReplyDelete