Friday 15 June 2012

Memories


Beginning of this month I went back to my high school in India to attend my younger brother's graduation. It was my first time going back since my graduation in 2007. I don't know what exactly I was feeling as I was reaching closer. It was a mixed of emotions. I know I was excited for sure but at the same time, it felt weird and a lil sad being there without my group of friends and classmates. However I did meet a few of my friends and teachers and it was great seeing them after so long.

Right after we reached, I was so busy running around trying to meet my old dorm parents and teachers that were still there that I completely forgot to take pictures of my school. I had to steal these pictures of my school from the school page just to show you lovelies how it looked like :). The rest of the pictures are of my younger brother with his classmates during the Baccalaureate ceremony


No comments:

Post a Comment