Thursday 21 June 2012

Perfect Dip Dye


I think this is the first time I'm wearing almost everything from one brand. This basic blazer is one of the first items I bought from Zara and I have been in love with that store since then. The best part about Zara for me is the use of bright colors. Even when I don't really like the style of the clothing, it's the colors that attracts me to it and because of wonderful bright colors, I start falling in love with the clothes. These dip dye jeans actually belongs to my little sister. I remember seeing these at the store but didn't bother trying it on because I was busy looking at the shoe section. After she got those, I tried them on back at the hotel and decided to keep them for myself because to be honest, it's actually one of the first jeans that I ever tired which was so comfortable that I could live it in forever. 23 years and I finally find the perfect jeans. 

Blazer, Jeans & Shoes: Zara/ Vest: Thrifted/ Bag: Thailand/ Watch: Gucci/ Earrings: Mom's

3 comments:

  1. funny in a cute way is that your hair is ombre and your jeans are dip dyed lol. Great post ^_^.

    ♥Crazy Pop Lock♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit.!
    xx

    http://styldairy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete