Saturday 28 April 2012

Metal Blank


You know the time when your mind just goes blank and you have nothing to write about. Yup, I'm going through that at the moment. No matter how hard I try to think of something to write, I just can't think of any not even as simple as the weather.

Anyway, the sweater I'm wearing is my baby sister's. We actually bought that from the kid's section in H&M. I just love the metal look of it. As you can see the sleeves are a bit short for me, other than that its perfect. Having your baby sister grow as tall as you can be quite embarrassing but the advantage too this is being able share clothes with one another.

Sweater: H&M/ Shorts & Bag: Thailand/ Stockings: Sportsgirl/ Socks: Ebay/ Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 

5 comments:

  1. such a nice sweater <3

    xoxo, Roxana @ Comfy space

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes ^_^~ gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit!! the metallic sweater is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete