Saturday 21 April 2012

Dip Dye With Colors


After a long time from not being able to do a post, it sure does feel good to be back. Even though staying away from it for sometime has made me quite lazy. I have however taken a few outfit pictures so you lovelies will be seeing and hearing a lot of me in the coming few days :)

If you lovelies haven't noticed, I tried something new with my hair after a long time. I haven't colored my hair in almost 3 years and for someone who colors her hair every 6 months, thats a record. I decided to dip dye my hair red and of course red being my favorite color. I was kinda worried at first on how the color would look but it turned out to be much better than I thought even though I did want it to be a bit brighter red. So what do you lovelies think?? 

Sweater: Thailand, Top: Giodarno, Jeans: Thailand, Shoes: Jeffery Campbell Litas, Bag: St. James

9 comments:

  1. you even cuted your hair right ?
    your hair looks cool with red ..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is great!! i love it. and this sweather is definetely interesting!
    Dolly, xo
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the same a few weeks ago but my hair is blonde. It's a wonderful change and I'm so sad the color is already wearing off, I need to redo it soon! Dip dye rules :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the laces, after all i love the entire outfit, but you kill me with those laces.
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  5. dip dye + neon = FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, I love the hair :)

    http://juffielovesstyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shoes are so gorgeous! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shoes. You're wonderful! :)

    http://sarasmagicalworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete