Tuesday 24 April 2012

Fading Colors


These pictures were taken a while back and even though I promised to put these up a lil sooner, my wifi at home just stopped working for some odd reason. This is not the first time it has happened. I have realized that every time I decide to do a post, my wifi stops working which is extremely weird.

The weather at home seems to be getting a lot better and I just cannot wait for the summer to come. Even though it gets a bit chilly at night, during the day is just perfect - the warm sun and the cool breeze. It was quite hot that day so I decided to wear my Kanye West top which I bought recently from Thailand and when it was time to take pictures, it got a little windy so had to put on my boyfriend blazer. If you lovelies haven't noticed my dip dye seems to already be fading away which is quite disappointing. I really hoped that the color would stay a lil longer... Oh well, I guess I'll have re-touch it again soon.  

Blazer: Cotton On/ Top: Thailand/ Jeans: Ten, Thailand/ Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Litas/ Bag: Celine

2 comments:

  1. leopard print... it is just so chic and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the leopard print blazer! Chic!!

    And that Celine bag is just drool-worthy!

    ReplyDelete