Wednesday 18 April 2012

All I Want Is...


I think this is the longest time I've stayed without blogging. There's just been too many things happening all together which hasn't been giving me any time to come online and do a post. However, I've taken a bunch of outfit pictures lately which I'll be posting up very soon. Anyway, it's just been a week since I got back from Thailand. I was there for two weeks for some medical reason so this was the first time where we didn't go shopping at all. It just felt a bit weird to be there in Bangkok and not shop at all. During our last stay, I did manage to grab these two items. The bag which is a look alike of Hermes, is from St. James and it was the color that caught my eye. I didn't really like the shoes at first. My mom saw it and made me try it on. It was only then that I fell in love with :)

9 comments:

  1. Pretty with an EDGE ;)

    --Izumi
    Visit me! HYBRID HUNTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot heels, and this bag is my fav, so classy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well,
    i have been waiting for your new post and here it is .., :)
    i love those shoes those are damn pretty <3
    bag is pretty cool too; i love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bag!!!gorgeous! ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo those shoes!!! *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! That orange bag is PERFECT!! And so are those killer heels! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. that bag and shoes are stunning!


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete