Monday 31 March 2014

Casual Glam


Owning about more than 100+ shoes, I've now decided to wear every single pair of them everyday because I've realized that I don't wear most of the shoes and it's a weird thing to say this but I kinda did feel bad for the shoes that I don't wear. Anywho, this Valentino inspired heels from Jessica Buurman has been one of my favorites but I just didn't know how to put an outfit together with it. I just knew I wanted to wear these heels so picked an casual outfit without even thinking twice and it worked. It's funny to say but when I think about it, I love the outfits that I put together without even thinking.. It turns out to be much better than outfits that I really think about and change about a million times. 

Sweater: Dotti/ Jeans, Sunnies & Necklace: Thailand/ Shoes: Jessica Buurman
Watch: Casio via MonkeySwag/ Earrings: Forever21

4 comments:

  1. i love your new hair color. its a good look on you and its unexpected ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. In today’s life, people try to create a business which could catch the attention of other peoples. So if you are one of those then we recommend you to pay attention to a profitable gambling business. This type of business is one of the fast-growing gambling business that expands all over the world. The experts predict that the gambling business will reach $96.89 billion by 2024 and it is also expected that the annual growth rate will be about 10.8%.
    For mor e information: http://vegas-x.net/2019/02/club-gaming-platform-gambling-business/

    ReplyDelete