Thursday 13 March 2014

Winter Perfect


I'm so glad it's starting to get a little warmer here in Bhutan and I can finally get rid of all those thick layers I had to cover myself in. I own a lot of sweater dresses; because for a person who hates wearing jeans and just lives on leggings and stocking during winters, it's perfect. This outfit is a little dull compared to the beautiful weather but I was just excited to wear the sweater dress which I haven't been able to wear ever since I got it and also find a shoe that actually goes with it. 

Sweater Dress & Bag: Thailand/ Shoes: Zara/ Stockings: Hong Kong/ Earrings: Karigari, India

2 comments:

  1. It's finally getting hot on india too and I cannt wait to wear my dresses.. Hate wearing jeans..
    I do t think outfit us dull, it's so elegant..
    Love your sweater dress and I am going to check karigari very soon for those earrings
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish Fashionable Collection..

    Also Visit us @ www.suratwholesaleshop.com

    For Designer Ethnic Wear Collection @ www.suratwholesaleshop.com

    ReplyDelete