Tuesday 20 March 2012

Bits Of Beige


By now you lovelies have heard me talk about finding things in sales that makes you feel it was meant to be. This jacket is one of those items that made me feel it was meant for me. I found it hanging on the sale rack, the only piece which happened to be my size and I got it for less than quater of the actual price. You may call it luck but when it comes to clothes, I call it fate :) 

Anyway, I'm having two giveaways so don't forget to enter on my blog HERE and on my facebook page HERE.

Jacket: Just Jeans/ Sweater, Jeans & Bag: Thailand/ Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita via Solestruck

3 comments:

  1. i love that outfit !

    http://lovefashionav.blogspot.de/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply adore this combination: shoes, bag, jacket - which one to love more??

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your Litas and the jacket! Awesome outfit :)

    ReplyDelete