Tuesday 21 January 2014

Little Boyish


I wouldn't call myself a girly girl but at the same time, I'm not the type who likes dressing up a little boyish. Somehow even though I don't dress boyish seeing girls with a different sense in style than me makes me want to try something different. My baby sister on the other hand is completely different, she is a little tomboyish so I'm kinda lucky to have her closet for me to experiment different styles. Here I am wearing her one of her pants; what do you lovelies think?  

Jacket: Guess/ Top: Thailand/ Pants: Hong Kong/ Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Revolve Clothing/
 Bag: Alexander Wang/ Sunnies: Ray-Ban

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great outfit! I absolutely love the trousers& this view is to die for. How I would love to have such a wonderful view of the mountains where I live. Too bad it's all flat haha.

    -Alina
    TransparentDimensions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look super cool, I loved your pants and booties
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing combination my dear! I agree with Pooja, am in love with your pants and boots ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look!! and the shoes are to die for!! <3

    www.passport-to-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice post
    If you want check my new outfit post
    http://daphniaslife.blogspot.gr/2014/01/fur-lover_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg drooling over the shoes
    love your outfit girl
    xoxo
    www.colour3d-vogu3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete