Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Bright And Bold


Putting on a few pounds and trying out old clothes that were big before never felt this good. For a person who had a difficult time putting on any weight, I'm really enjoying this. I feel like I haven't shopped in ages so when one of your old clothes lying behind in your closet fits perfect, it feels like heaven. This is one of those clothes; the skirt especially was way too big and I have no idea why I bought it before but now I'm loving it because this is actually perfect for the summer right now.. Bright and Bold. 

Blazer, Skirt & Bandeau: Thailand/ Shoes & Clutch: Jessica Buurman/ Earrings: Forever21/ 
Watch: Casio

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful dear
    Love the shoe
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look...We like it

    Also visit >> www.wholesalesalwar.com


    Designer Salwar Kameez >> www.suratwholesaleshop.com

    Womens Wear Ethnic Collection >> www.indiansareestore.com

    Womens Wear Ethnic Collection >> www.fashionfiza.com

    ReplyDelete