Friday 21 February 2014

My Little Lady Love


Let me introduce you lovelies to a very special lady love of mine, my baby cousin Rasgulla. Isn't she adorable? Yes! I simply could not resist taking pictures with her and also because she happened to be wearing the outfit I had gifted her, which made the moment ever  more prefect. 

And...  I'm wearing one of my recents buys, those zara boots and what makes this awesome is that these were the last pair which happened to be in my size and I got it for 75% off. 

Sheer Shirt & Earrings: Thailand/ Sweater: Supre/ Jacket: H&M/ Leggings: Giordano
Boots: Zara/ Necklace: Diva/ Sunnies: RayBan 


3 comments:

  1. Rasgulla..r u Indian !!! Your baby cousin surely looks like a rasgulla and the cutest one..
    U look chic.. Love your boots
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww she is such a cutie pie
    love your outfit dear
    keep it coming dear
    p.s new post up on my blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful :3 and this sweet little child :) Amazing blog. <3 I follow you by GFC and Bloglovin. It would be nice if you like to follow me too. :)

    ReplyDelete