Wednesday 6 November 2013

Look Young Or Love Leather?


Not a big fan of skater skirts because I think it makes me look like a little girl and having a baby sister with a 12 years gap whose as tall and dresses just like you doesn't help either. But this ones which belongs to her, I really like. Maybe because it's leather or maybe it's the look of it but whatever it is, I decided to pull it off and forget the fact that I'll look like a little girl. Do you lovelies think it worked?

Whole outfit: Thailand/ Bag: Mulberry/ Shoes: Dolce Vita/ Watch: Chanel

4 comments:

  1. Isen't it a good thing that skater skirt makes you look younger.. Skater leather skirt surely suites you..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love leather! Nice outfit. I'm now following you.

    fashion-sage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really appreciate all the stuff made by this blog to let people know more about this topic. I added little more relevant points to my knowledge which definitely going to help me in coming future.
    รองเท้า ผู้หญิง เพื่อ สุขภาพ

    ReplyDelete