Monday 2 September 2013

My Cinderella Story


A little different than my usual outfit but which I absolutely love - Tulle and Lace. I don't know what it is about these two materials but I aways end up buying anything that has these on it. I was lucky enough to find this skirt on Les Vintage which is an online vintage store and even though the skirt wasn't my size, I bought it anyway because I fell in love with the color and of course, because it was tulle. I did a little D.I.Y by cutting the inside and making it shorter. Somehow the skirt reminded me of those princesses you see in those fairytale movies when you are little and I've always wished I had one of those big puffy gowns when I was little.. this skirt was close enough. Even though its not really a gown, this is my way of making the little girl inside me happy and feeling like cinderella for a day, lol. 

Top: Supre/ Skirt: Les Vintage/ Shoes: Jessica Buurman/ Earrings: India

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Very dramatic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the outfit so nuch that have opened les vintage already in next tab.. It surely reminds of fairy tail..
    Dont forget to enter my giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete