Tuesday 15 January 2013

Crazy Beautiful


These are some of the pictures from Beginning Boutique's latest lookbook called "Crazy Beautiful". All their lookbooks are different from the ones of most other online stores.. It's so fun to look at and the way they put the outfits together just makes you want to be the one to wear them. This lookbook encaptures innocence and youthfulness with a playful, fun tone. The styling bounces between casual & relaxed looks ideal for hot summer afternoons, versus sexy glamour, for when the volume needs to be turned up at night time. 

Beginning Boutique is one of the online stores that makes me want to buy almost everything from there. From the accessories to clothes to shoes are all so stylish, it's hard to pick which one you want. Going through their website, it makes me sad because I'm not in Australia anymore and without my credit cards. For those of you lovelies who do and love online shopping, you must check out this store HERE and at the moment, they are having an 20% off storewide for just 48hrs so hurry. Use the code '20OFF' on your orders. HAPPY SHOPPING ladies :)

14 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the photo's!!

    Thanks for following me, Now I follow you back.
    I like the style that you have, great inspiration!

    Have a nice day.
    http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice photos! Everything looks so beautiful :)

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! :)

    XO!

    Kelly

    www.pureasamelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course i like follow each other. I'm you new follower... Follow me back! =D

    Big kiss,
    http://touchofpurple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) amazing pics. :)
    I follow you now, hope you follow back
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi , thanks for your comment, I follow you now, you follow me too????? tnk <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw she has a great styl!!


    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi doll! you're right these are such fun pictures! the clothes are amazing!
    thanks for your comment on my blog, i would love to follow each other!
    i follow you now, hope you follow back!
    xo
    Mic.-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the photos and I want to buy almost everything from there too!
    The clothes and objects are so perfect !
    Kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah, so crazy beautiful! thanks for sharing!^^
    im following you, pls follow back my blog if dont mind...
    thanks <3

    glorychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures!

    www.thegaragestarlets.com

    ReplyDelete