Thursday 20 December 2012

An Outfit A Day


Never knew trying to survive on leggings due to excessive weight gain would be this hard and living in a country that is situated in the himalayas doesn't help one bit. The freezing winter chills have become unbearable and trying to come up with different outfits everyday is quite hard since I don't own a lot of leggings. Something to know about me is that I wear different outfits everyday and try not to repeat an outfit. I don't know why but I've always been like that ever since I can remember. Do you lovelies think that's a little weird?

Boyfriend Blazer: Jaspal/ Shirt, Leggings & Earrings : Thailand/ Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Eilatan/ Necklace: Aldo/ Watch: Gucci

2 comments:

  1. those leggings are so cool, love your outfit!!!

    Enter my Vivienne Westwood necklace giveaway on my blog:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wearing different outfits every day is absolutely cool! And knowing your sense of style, I'm sure you do a great job of it!! :)

    And those leggings!!!!! I've been looking for a pair like that for the longest time! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete